SPM - Automatic sock packaging machine to insert nylon tags
Automatic sock packaging machine to insert nylon tags
- Simple, compact and economical, this unit is mainly used to package sports socks.
- High productivity is guaranteed due to fast and easy product change.
- Ergonomic loading of pre-folded socks, or the facility to load open socks with the addition of a folding unit.
- Facility to insert a nylon tag through up to four pairs of sports socks on the normal machine and up to six pairs on the version with a double Dennison gun.
- Completely modular with the possiblity of adding other Autotex modules to the configuration:
- Sock fold unit
- Automatic “swing label” applicator with adjustable magazine, with automatic pick and place unit
- Automatic “J Hook” insertion unit with vibrating feed hopper or hand loaded magazine (hooks
- manufactured in “sticks”)
- Module to rotate single or packs of socks
- Adhesive promotional sticker applicator
- Bar code printer for adhesive labels with automatic applicator
- Application of adhesive and/or card band and polypropilene band on single or multiple pairs of socks